When you visit Terra Bellica sites or register here, you accept this Agreement. This Agreement may be updated from time to time, and your continued use of our services signifies your binding acceptance of the changes. The current terms and conditions for this agreement will be posted at: http://terrabellica.com/book/agreement. If any part of this Agreement or updates to these Agreements are not acceptable to you, you may cancel your account, and stop visiting and using this site.
We may log IP addresses and/or drop cookies to prevent abuse of our website and/or to enhance services.
We do not disclose personally identifiable information to third parties.
Neither we nor our partners shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We are not responsible for user content, postings, chat, and/or communications. Users are responsible for their own actions.
3. You agree NOT to do any of the following:
We reserve the right to remove any material that is in violation of these Rules.
- Register more that 1 account in 1 world.
- Give your password to someone else or login to the accounts of other users of Terra Bellica.
- Use any software like "monitors" or "bots"
- Use any proxy servers or VPN to hide your real IP address.
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, or computer file that we deem to be: (a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking; (b) bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive; (c) vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit (language or images); or that (d) encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind,
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
4. Suspention of accounts
Users may be banned or accounts suspended or terminated on the Terra Bellica websites if users use inappropriate language or inappropriate behavior as determined by this Agreement.