When people search for dentists today, they tend to use Internet to research and contact local dental care office. If your website is not optimised with SEO, your online presence would come under the heap of the other websites. As a result, even if you have online presence, you would not be found across the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). Hence, almost every dentist is taking the leap into digital landscape to secure patient base and promote his/her practices accordingly.
- Claim your local search listings: Google Local, Yahoo Local, and Bing Places, all provide small businesses the ability to create profiles that appear in search result pages. Local search optimisation allows you to appear in search result pages, when someone looks for your business nearby. Instead of immediate delivery of local dentists’ websites, search engines will return the business profiles created on Yahoo, Bing, and Google etc. By claiming and optimising your profile with most useful information, SEO for dentist help patients make an informed decision.
- Venture Yelp and manage your reputation: Yelp is valuable, as listing on this site get high priorities by most search engines. By claiming you business for free on Yelp, you can give some useful information and respond quickly to bad and good reviews you get from visitors. With an advertising budget, you can get assistance from Yelp by getting featured newsletters.
- Create YouTube videos: Almost everyone knows YouTube as the second largest search engine. If you have resources, create videos and use them without wasting time. Videos have less competition and rank higher in Google, Bing and Yahoo search results. By creating promotion –friendly website videos like “SEO for dentist”, you would get the chance to appear in search result pages.
- Use local keywords to optimise your website: Optimise your website using specific keywords that can gain higher organic ranking in search results. Do not go for the ‘easily found’ or common keywords, as it may dilute you in the competition. Working with SEO for dental practices, let you use tools to fetch keyword or phrases to drive local traffic. To boost traffic, digital marketing experts work with Pay-Per-Click professional to bid on paid search listings.
- Check online profile for consistency: Your local profiles on Yahoo, Bing, Google and other local listings, should go through proper checking to correct inconsistencies. Your information should be identical throughout the local listings. Yahoo Localworks works to correct inconsistencies across your online existing. Localworks also adds your listing to over 40 directories that include MapQuest, Yahoo Local, Bing and WhitePages etc.
A dentist’s website looks more relevant with backlinks and keyword-rich anchor text. Such efforts altogether rank a website higher than a similar website having fewer backlinks. To assess the relevance and credibility, new off-site ranking factors are also in the game now! As soon as your ranking increases, Google will start seeing your site as authorised one. Dental media aims to collaborate with dentists, to manage ongoing dental SEO marketing needs, and maintains site’s authority and relevance over time.
You find this article by searches related to following terms:
- seo for dental offices
- seo for dental practices
- seo dental
- seo for dental website
- seo dental esthetics
- SEO for Dental
- SEO for dentist