Out of every aspect of pet safety, there is one risk that pet owners often neglect and wire manufacturers India will talk about it in this post.
Household cables can bring danger to animals. If you have open wiring in the house, your pet may chew cables and this can lead to disaster. The pet may get electric shock, which can cause burns, vital organs failure, and on-spot death. We are sure that you love your pet and never wish that they meet such mishaps in entire life. You can do one thing to provide your pet a secure home. Just follow the guidelines shared by experts in this blog and assure your pet safety.
Damaged cords are expensive to replace, so to secure your cables from the pet, you have to block all accesses to cables.
- Blocking access to cords using furniture – You can take help of any sturdy object in your place that can be used as a barrier between your pet and electrical cords. You can tuck maximum cord under or behind bookshelf, TV stand, dressers, and cabinets.
- If you have larger pets, you can tuck cables behind furniture. For smaller pets, this idea won’t work.
- You can attach the cords to table or desk legs with the help of cable ties. This can be done because this will eliminate loose wires in the area that are the easy targets for the pets.
- Use lifting fixtures – Affixing the cords to walls and furniture surfaces with fixtures or clips can be truly helpful. It will revoke the access to cords for your pet and it will remain safe.
- You can even try wall art technique – Just design something with the wires and cords on your wall. It can be a pattern, or letter, or anything you like.
- Run cables and cords through the walls – If you have drywall, you can drill two small holes to thread your cords. You can take help of fish tape or a cable puller to inject the cord inside the wall.
- Use cable covers – You can cover the cables with the help of wrapping materials. These materials are available at cable manufacturers’ shop.
There are wire manufacturers India offering covering materials for chords and cables that people can use to protect their wiring solutions from any damage. These coverings also help them to give a safe environment to their pets.
You find this article by searches related to following terms:
- Pet Proof Household Cables
- cord protector for pets
- dog proof wires
- chew proof pvc tube
- pet cable protector
- chewsafe pet cord protector
- corrugated wire loom tubing
- cord protectors home depot
- critter cord